Friday 17 September 2010

Long time no post!

Hello to everyone who still visits this blog. I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted a message on here; but I'm back and hope to be getting back to my crafting and blogging. Although I know I probably won't be posting as many cards or creations as I used to - I will try to keep up to date.

I notice since I've been away my visitor counter has gone over 10,000, so thank you to everyone who does still visit my blog.

My craft stash has been calling to me for a while now and I have at last found some time to spend crafting again. I have been looking through the challenge blogs for some much needed inspiration and have already started making a few bits and pieces. Hopefully I'll be back later today to show you what I've managed to get done.

Post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx