Sunday 5 April 2009

Chocolate box

I also made my Mum some chocolates for Mother's Day and couldn't get away without making another box for them to go in!


The chocolates were all laid out beautifully but when I propped the box up to get a better angle on the photo the box twisted and they all slid forward so apologies for the dodgy photography.
From left to right the chocs are:
Dark chocolate with a whipped coffee truffle centre
Chocolate flavoured with orange
Plain chocolate
White chocolate with a Tia Maria truffle centre

I haven't made chocolates for ages and I have to say these aren't my best effort but they tasted great!

Best wishes

1 comment:

  1. They look scrummy Claire. Love the box aswell. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx