Tuesday 7 April 2009

Oriental Fat Book Pages

I haven't really joined in with many swaps on the CM&P Forum for a few months now as my crafting mojo was awol for quite a while. However as it seemed to make a welcome return about a month ago I thought I'd sign up for a new swap. I thoroughly enjoyed making these and am glad I signed up, can't wait to see the swaps I get in return.

I was required to make two fat book pages, (for anyone who doesn't know they are 4 inch squares), to the theme of 'Oriental'.

Here's the first:

Here's the second, a waterfall fat page:



And the backs:


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I've never heard of them before. Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire they are stunning well done.

    Hugs Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx