Tuesday 20 January 2009

Another Card

I've made another 50th birthday card for a colleague but I think I'm going mad - let me explain!

I made this card a couple of days ago and followed a sketch on one of the challenge blogs, however now that I come to blog the card I cannot find the sketch I used anywhere!! I know it's out there somewhere and I'd really appreciate it if someone would let me know if they recognise the sketch from my card. I'll update my post as soon as I either find it or someone points me in the right direction!!

Here's my card:

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. Wow Claire what a gorgeous card, love the paisley backing and the pretty flowers and way you have personalized it. Beautiful.
    The sketch was from Papertake Weekly last week!!
    JOanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card Claire. Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Claire
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Claire :0)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love the colours of the flowers you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, It's me again. Please go take a look at my blog, I have something there for you.

    Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx