Tuesday 13 January 2009

New challenge

There's a new challenge over on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. In addition to their usual challenges they are also now hosting a weekly sketch. The first sketch is from Aymee and I loved using it.
I've also covered the challenge at Daring cardmakers, which is to use something recycled on your card. The image I've used is a used gift tag which I was given amongst a lot of other bits of paper a while back.
Here's the sketch which I've rotated for my card:
Here's my card:

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire great card's as alway's hunny. There is somthing for you over at my blog.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire, I love that swirl!!
    Have left an award on my blog for you.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire, I like that polkadot folder you have used I am still in need of that one, it really makes your card pop :))
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx