Saturday 3 January 2009

Hello to everyone

Apologies for not being around for a while. I've been so busy over the Christmas period and then I managed to catch the virus that seems to be doing the rounds, so I've been in bed for the last few days.

I love baking and have been seriously considering buying a Kenwood Chef for the last year but I just haven't been able to justify the expense. Well guess what I got for Christmas - yes my parents carried in a great big box and inside was a brand new shiny Kenwood Chef. It's amazing and I've got so many recipes I want to try, first will be meringues, I'll let you know how I get on. Hope everyone else had a happy festive season and got want they wanted.

As I didn't get a chance to say it a couple of days ago - Happy New Year to you all. Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx