Friday 26 December 2008

Blog candy winner!

Firstly I hope everyone had a great day yesterday and you are all having a lovely relaxing day today.

Secondly apologies for not posting much over the past week, I've been rather busy as I'm sure you will all appreciate and understand!! Hopefully I'll be back with some more of my creations in the next few days.

Thirdly and most importantly I've drawn the winner of my blog candy. Thank you all so much for joining in. Now for the important bit! I'm afraid I didn't use any high tech method of drawing the candy; I put all your names on pieces of paper and then put them in a little basket, I then stood at the top of the stairs and emptied the basket. The piece of paper that travelled the furthest was the winner!!

Drum roll please:

The winner of my blog candy is:

Hazel from My Crafty Outlook

Congratulations to you, please send me an email with your contact details and I'll get your prize in the post although I don't think I'm going to have the chance to post it until the New Year.

chalfontcrafts@hotmail.co.uk

Congratulations again

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a surprise - thank you so much. I'll email you my details - this looks a super blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations hazel.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hazel

    Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year - lovely stuff you've posted.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The postie has just brought my package - what a super selection - thank you so much, Claire, for your generosity - you can see what I got here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx