Friday 5 December 2008

Awards

I have received an award from Joanne aka Bubbles. She has very kindly passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award and I am so happy and appreciative that she chose me amongst others. I love visiting Joannes blog and would urge everyone to go and have a look at all her fantastic creations.

Imagine my surprise when I also looked at Sally's blog and realised she has also given me the award.

I don't know if there are any rules which go with this award. Both Joanne and Sally have passed it on to 5 people but I would like to give it to everyone whose blog I visit as they are all so special and I find it very difficult to choose my fave 5 because they are all so different and my favourites in different ways.

So if you don't already have this award please feel free to take it from here and put it on your blog.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your award Claire you so deserve it hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx