Sunday 14 December 2008

Sketch Saturday No. 29

I still have so much left on my to do list and one thing I really need to get a move on with is making my gift tags. This is my first one of the year and I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday to make it.
Here's the sketch:

Here's my tag:


I've used:
  • A Forever Friends image coloured with water colour pencils
  • Papermania 8x8 Christmas Blues paper
  • Snowflake stickers
  • Card from my stash

Better get back to it and hopefully tick a few more things off the to do list!

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! That is just adorable! Wonderful job!
    hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Claire - it's brilliant!
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Claire, love the FF image, and your colour choice. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx