Sunday 7 December 2008

Our Creative Corner

There's a great sketch at Our Creative Corner this week. I suddenly realised yesterday that I have run out of birthday cards as I seem to have been concentrating on Christmas for quite a while, having said that I still need some more Xmas cards, I thought I had enough but when I sat down to write them yesterday I realised I am quite a few short, aaah the panic is starting to set in!!!

Anyway, enough waffle, here's the sketch:
And my card:

I've used:
  • My new Forever Friends stamp coloured using watercolour pencils
  • Paper and a pink gem from my stash
  • A flower template I made a while back

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Clare - love the sweet little image. hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    This is just the sweetest card - the little bears just bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very cute :-) I love the flower you made too.
    merry christmas
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx