Saturday 20 December 2008

Arty Girlz no. 65

The challenge over at Arty Girlz this week is - Small Art - we'd like to see small creations this week so it could be a great time to make an atc, an inchie, alter a domino, a topper for a card...anything goes as long as the size is no bigger than an atc (3.5" x 2.5")

As soon as I saw the word domino it reminded me that I bought a load of them a while ago and hadn't done anything with them; even though at the time I had loads of ideas. Anyway after searching for what seemed like ages I finally found my little tin of domino's and started decorating. The only problem was I couldn't stop, so I haven't made one item for this challenge but 6 and I'm still going! I've made all the altered domino's into necklaces and have managed to sort out a couple of last minute Christmas presents I needed with them!!




I've used a variety if techniques and paints etc. All of them have been embossed to seal the finished item and most have been painted with acrylic paints. Sorry the last photo hasn't come out too well.

Thanks for looking

7 comments:

  1. they are beautiful ,specially the top one. How did you do the image on that one?
    nice to see the gold repeated in that gorgeous bead on the last one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,these are fantastic, really like the image on the first one.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous, I especially like the 1st one, the image is stunning. Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, your dominoes necklaces are just fabulous! I really love the next to last one, the green one that looks like marble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow claire you have been busy they are all really gorgeous. love them all.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi & Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love these. So different and I love all the different effects you've achieved. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx