Saturday 6 December 2008

One Stop Challenge no. 7

I was lucky enough to win challenge no.5 over at One Stop Craft Challenge. The prize was to become a guest design team member for 2 weeks. I am so excitied about this, it is the first time I have never designed anything for a team and I feel so priviledged to have been chosen.

The theme is 'Something Blue' and I have made a card for the challenge, here it is:

I've used:

  • A stamp from an 'elusive images' set which I stamped in blue and then heat embossed with silver pearl powder
  • Paper from the Dovecraft 8x8 Christmas Blues pack
  • Blue gems
  • Ellison cut and emboss photo corners
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card Claier. It is stylish and elegant. I love the stamp that you've used.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, lovely to have you on the team and your card is stunning, very elegant. Hope you enjoy spending the next couple of weeks with us. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire its great to have you on the DT for One Stop. Your Card is so beautiful and elegant.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful example for us, Claire. As Paula says, it has a certain elegance about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire
    This is a stunning stamp - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx