Saturday 13 December 2008

One Stop Challenge no. 8

This week is by second and final week as a guest Design Team member at the One Stop Challenge Blog. I am really proud to have done this and even happier as I also got to set this weeks challenge. So my challenge is 'Buttons & Bells' - use either buttons or bells or both on your creation.

I have created a little pyramid gift box and have managed to use both buttons and bells on it. I'm really happy with the end result and don't know if I'm going to be able to part with it!! I've taken photo's from a few different angles to best show you the whole thing.

I've used 2 forever friends images on 2 of the sides.


Two of the sides are the same with a flower on each, there is a light blue button in the centre of each flower. I used a template I designed a while back to make the flowers.

The pyramid is tied closed with some gold cord and hanging from the ends of this is some beading with bells on the end. I haven't had my beading tray out for a while and really enjoyed making these little dangly bits!


Thanks for looking and I hope you like my box

8 comments:

  1. That is lovely Claire, I wouldn't want to part with it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire, very pretty! Thanks for your comment by the way:))). Greetings from Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is sooo gorgeous, I love it!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous pyramid box! It is quite elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah - I don't like your box Claire - I blooming LOVE it!! It's amazing hunny.
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww..claire this box is sooooooooo cute,its great hun,i love the colours the image and also your little bells :-)
    love clare xx

    merry xmas to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire this box is Stunning and i just love the forever friend images.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This box is really awesome! You've done a great job on it!!
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx