Friday 12 December 2008

Four challenges in one card

I've done it again! I've managed to cover 4 challenges with one card without trying!! I made this card for a friends little boy using the sketch at Sketch Saturday. I then looked at the other challenges this week and realised it also covers another three:

Lots to do - Challenge 38 is 'Christmas'
Cute card Thursday - Challenge 40 is to use punches on your card

Thank God It's Friday - Challenge 63 is 'Santa Claus'
Sketch Saturday - Sketch no. 28
I've used:
  • X-cut snowflake punch to cut three snowflakes which I have then covered with holographic/blue glitter glue although this does not show up so well in the photo
  • A Santa decoupage sheet
  • Lacy Christmas sticky border for Lakeland crafts
  • Papermania Christmas paper
  • Oval nesability die

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the deco image, he is wonderful, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card

    thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is so cute. Love the slippers. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card Claire - thanks for joining the Lotstodo challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card - its fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! You did a great job colouring him :o)

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Claire, love the cute image. Well done on the combo

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx