Friday 19 December 2008

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge no. 11

I'm just sneaking this one in before the deadline!! The sketch over at Saturday challenge is great and once again I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw it.

Here's the sketch:
I've made one of my last Christmas cards using the sketch, this card is for my Mother and I think all I now have left is my Fathers card, unless of course I receive some unexpected cards!!!!

I've used:
  • A Forever Friends Sticker
  • Card and gems from my stash
  • Merry Christmas stamp from Papermania
Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. aww Claire this is gorgeous I love the image it's so so cute and lovely colours and gems thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx