Monday 5 January 2009

Sketch Saturday and my first card of 2009!

Well I've finally got around to tidying the craft room so that I could actually see the desk and also able to make a card! I think it took longer to tidy than it did to make this card!! I've used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday to make this card which is for one of my Mother's work colleagues. She wanted a card for her husbands birthday and he really loves cycling.

Here's the sketch:
Here's my card, (the corners are actually red although they look orange in the photo):

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire, just perfect for someone who likes cycling. Thanks for joining in with the challenge on Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card, lovely work Claire
    Thank you for joining in this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Clare. Especially love the black embellishments in the corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx