Saturday 14 March 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

Good Morning to you all. I've feel like most of the day should already be over, yet it's only mid morning. I've been up since dawn baking bread and Belgian buns, mmmmm. I'm sure they don't have any calories in, right!!??? I couldn't sleep so thought I may as well do something useful.
Anyway I've also made another birthday card, this time I used the sketch over at 2 sketches 4 you, which was designed by the talented Laura. I think you may have already noticed this but I really love butterflies and especially love this blue one.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:

I've used:
  • Yellow paper from my stash
  • Clear gems
  • Blue wire
  • Oval nestabilities
  • Fiskar border punch
  • Patterned paper from DCWV

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. I like your card. The use of wire is really unique. I couldn't sleep this morn either. I was excited because I thought I will just get up, at 5am, and get on the computer and check out some cards...only our computer was having problems:( So I had to wait 2 hours for my husband to wake up to fix the problem. I am not the least bit technical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card Claire, good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card...love the striped paper, use of wire & that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Claire!! I love this color combo bold yet beautiful! I can just imagine the yummy smell in your house, YUM!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love that butterfly! oh my I bet your house smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx