Tuesday 31 March 2009

Decorated jars

I intend making some sweets tomorrow for some little gifts but I've been wondering what to put them in to give them away. Well, I finished a jar of jam and when rinsing it out ready for recycling thought - hey this would be great decorated! So that is exactly what I've done.
I rescued a couple more jars from the recycling cupboard and have decorated the lids and some of the sides. The pictures on the lids are decoupage images I downloaded from a website and the flower on the side of the small one is cut out from my own template. I haven't over-decorated the side as I wanted people to be able to see easily what treats are inside.

I also notice that the challenge over at Kaboodle this week is anything but a card so I'm entering them for that as well.

Here they are:




Thanks for looking and do come back tomorrow to see if I've had any success with the sweet production!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yummy, yummy, yummy and the jars look good too ! Thank you for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire those jars are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the jars Claire, love the little sheep! Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx