Monday 16 March 2009

Cute card Thursday no. 51

Gosh, all I seem to be showing you are birthday cards - you're going to get really bored of them before long!! This card has been designed based on the sketch over at Cute Card Thursday. Cute Card Thursday blog is one year old this week so a huge congratulations to them for producing a fantastic challenge blog and Happy Birthday.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:


Green is not a colour I use very often but I like the contrast with the pink in this card.

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Another great card Claire, good luck with the challenge.

    Hugs Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful Claire, I do love pink and green together, fab combo!
    Thank you for joining in the bithday challenge, have a great evening, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clair,i just love your creations! I am curious, is the round sentiment in this card a stamp or a digital print out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, thanks for your comment, the sentiment is one I designed on the computer and then printed out.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx