Wednesday 18 March 2009

Saturday Challenge no. 23

The challenge over at Saturday Challenge this week is 'Have your cake and eat it'. This could be anything as long as there was a picture of a cake somewhere on your item.
I've made an individual muffin/cupcake box.


The colours haven't come out very well in the photo, the blue and yellow are both a lot more subtle and not as bright as they look in the pictures.

I made these cakes the other day and froze them, so these may look appetising and if you really can't resist be careful because you might break a tooth on a frozen solid cake!! They are carrot cakes with cream cheese frosting. Yummy, I think I may accidentally forget to put one back in the freezer!

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx