Sunday 15 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good Morning, I've made yet another birthday card! Now I've started making cards again I am really enjoying it and seem to have got my creative spirit back. Today I've made a card using Dawny's sketch over at Papertake Weekly. Dawny P has made a card which really inspired me. She has used lots of greys and blacks and I really liked the look of the card so I gave it a go myself. I don't think mine is any where near as good but I'm still happy with the overall finished look of the card and I love the little bit of red.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:


Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The image is so cute.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, good look with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Claire - so sweet! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx