Thursday 27 March 2008

Butterfly Fat Book Pages

I have been receiving swaps for the butterfly fat pages I made and sent a few weeks ago. The swap doesn't close until June so it may be a while before I have 14 pages but the ones I have already received are simply stunning.

It is great to see the techniques others have used and the different ideas people have come up with. I thought it would be nice to share the pages with you as they arrive, there are photos of the pages I have received so far below:



I have been working on scrapbook pages and have been busy cutting out lots of bits and pieces for the layouts. As soon as I get around to putting it all together and finishing some pages I'll show you.


Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx