Wednesday 12 March 2008

New to blogging

I'm new - be kind! This is my first attempt at a blog. I hope to keep up to date and post here as often as I can. I love crafting and have my own business designing and making wedding stationary, party invitations and greetings cards.

I love trying new things and will be sharing my creations with you through this blog.

I hope you enjoy reading this and will come back and visit often.

Just to get started here's a card I made yesterday for a lady my mother works with, she needed a card quickly for her sisters birthday and my brief was to make it pink and pretty. I was happy with the card and she seemed very pleased, although I would have liked to have spent a little longer on it.

Thanks for visiting

Claire


2 comments:

  1. Wow nice site Claire ;0) :0D and welcome to the blogging world!
    Lovely card and it doesn't need anymore time spent on it...its perfect the way it is.
    I will add you to my blog if its ok with you?
    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging... you have a great page already! Well done ( its addictive!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx