Saturday 22 March 2008

Fairy Fat Book Pages

Well I know I said I'd post pictures of the fat book pages as I went, but once I started I couldn't stop!

I've finished all 14 pages and am quite happy with them. They are all decoupage and most have about 5 layers.

Here is a picture of all my finished pages:



I think I'm just going to stay in the warm for the rest of the day. We've had snow on and off here all morning but it's not settling at all. The wind is still blowing so the warm craft room sounds very appealing.

Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend.

Claire

2 comments:

  1. WOW... they are stunning! wonderful! How lucky are we going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are beautiful.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx