Thursday 13 March 2008

Butterfly Fat Book

I have been busy recently making fat book pages. I had never even heard of a fat book let alone made one before it was mentioned on the Card Making & Papercraft Forum. Not one to turn down a challenge and with the lure of trying something new I signed up to the first swap with butterflies as the theme. 13 other people signed up which meant I needed to make 14 fat pages.

Fat pages are 4 inch square and are decorated on the front and to a lesser extent the back. The idea is you receive one page from each person in the swap and then bind these into a book.

I struggled with ideas for the first page, it seemed such a strange size to be working on, larger than the ATC's and smaller than the cards I am used to. However, once I started there was no stopping me and I made all my pages over 3 days. They have all been sent off and I am now eagerly waiting for pages to arrive here.

Here are the fat book pages I made for the swap.

Claire


5 comments:

  1. Wow! They all look fantastic Claire. I can't believe you did them all so quickly! Well done.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant blog Claire! Stunning photos of your amazing butterfly pages......lucky us getting them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful but no;4 is my fav. I wish i had joined this group....im kicking myself now everytime i see them on the forum so im trying to avoid the posts! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked pages Claire... I have yet to finish mine! I love my page too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog and the pages all look fab !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx