Friday 14 March 2008

Not much to report today!

Had one of those days today when you're rushing about and yet don't seem to accomplish much at all. I spent my morning in Tesco trying to exchange a DVD recorder which I bought from them less than a month ago and which died last night. I did manage this in the end but not without a lot of arguing or should I call it gentle persuation of the staff! My afternoon has been spent, amoungst other things, sorting out a group swap which I have organised on the Card Making & Papercraft Forum, posting photos of everyones amazing ATC's and then putting them all in envelopes and posting them.


I did have a spare half an hour so I sorted out the store of ATC's I have made and have found some to put on the forum to swap later. I am a huge fan of the Art Nouveau period and have used this as inspiration for many items I have made. Here a a few of the ATC's, they all have images drawn by 'Mucha', a famous painter of the period. They are a collection he drew entitled 'Seasons' and each depicts a different season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx