Sunday 23 March 2008

First scrapbook page for ages

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather, we woke up to a thin covering of snow this morning but it soon disappeared and the weather is just grey and overcast now. Glad I stayed in the warm yesterday, I managed to make a scrapbook page, the first page I've made in months.

Some friends had their first baby in 2006 and I made them a scrapbook for their sons first year as a present. They had another baby in February so I am making another. I will make it with spaces for them to add photos as the year goes on. I have finally got around to making the first page which is below.



This is the same as the first page in the original scrapbook but the rest will be different, just go to think of enough ideas. 1 page done 19 to go!

I'll keep you posted with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx