Monday 21 April 2008

Animal Alphabet

I have been busy over the past couple of days trying to complete some ATC's for a swap on the CM&P Forum. The swap is for 26 cards and the theme is Animal Alphabet. This is a long term swap with 3 cards being swapped each month. I decided to try to complete the whole alphabet and send them all in together otherwise I know I'll get swamped with other stuff and miss a month at some point!

I found the most difficult part of this swap was finding animals which begin with certain letters, x was a real problem and in the end I used the latin name for the swordfish, (xiphias gladius). Not sure of that's cheating or not!!!

Anyway here are the photos of my finished ATC's.

Angelfish, butterfly, cat, dragonfly, emu, frog, goldfish:

Hummingbird, iguana, jellyfish, kangaroo, ladybird, monkey:


Nessie, owl, penguin, queen bee, rabbit, sheep:

Tortoise, unicorn, vulture, woodpecker, xiphias gladius, yak and zebra:

Hope you like them, let me know what you think.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire they are brilliant. You have given me some inspiration to get mine done. for some reason Claire it won't let me give my identity so it's from me Sally Bentham

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx