Tuesday 1 April 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

I would have been thrilled to receive an award, but I am ecstatic because I have been given two.

So thank you so much Kerry, please visit her fantastic blog at www.angelwings2.blogspot.com

The first is the Arte Y Pico Award:


The Arte Y Pico Award is given to those who share their art and creativity and make a contribution to the blogging world. There are 5 rules attached to this award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs which you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting materials and also contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link of the blogger who gave him/her the award.

4. Award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to the Arte Y Pico blog.

5. To show these rules.

As I am new to the blogging world I haven't really had that much time to look at many other blogs, there are a few I really love and return to again and again and for this reason I have chosen to pass on this award to the following people:

Isa - Your cards are amazing, I love visiting your blog and looking at what you have been up to and especially the stamps you have been using. www.isabelslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Anice - I love reading about how your business is progressing and what new products you are introducing an your cards are fab too. www.funkyhand.blogspot.com

Karen - Your creations are fantastic, there is always something to look at and take inspiration from on your blog. www.kazmac.blogspot.com

LazyKay - I know you have already recieved this award but I'd also like to give it to you, your blog is great and I love looking at your new creations. www.freewebs.com/bean-sidhe/blog.htm

Kerry - right back at you - I visit your blog frequently and I love your style and everything yoy make, you have inspired me with your creations and for that I thank you. www.angelwings2.blogspot.com

Thank you again to Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, and thank you for giving it back to me again.
    Keep up your great work, and blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx