Sunday 27 April 2008

My weekend

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting for the last few days. I have been so busy and my crafting has taken a back seat. I decided on Friday I was going to have a major tidy. I have a large shed in the back garden which I have used for storage for a few years. It is fully insulated and has electricity etc so I thought it was a great space going to waste. My idea was to create a workshop in there and have a lot more space for making things etc. This obviously meant sorting out the accumulated clutter. What I thought would take a day turned into 3 days and I'm still not there. I have sorted out so much stuff to go and have made good use of my local freecycle site.

I had a break from tidying yesterday morning to go to my local car boot sale, I thought I'd go and see what bargains I could find. It took me 2 and a half hours to walk around and I bought 1 thing - not a great success. I got home, looked in the mirror and saw that I was extremely sunburnt as well. I know I should have put sun cream on but it didn't look that sunny when I went out. So it goes without saying I am in pain today and even though I keep thinking about going and finishing the tidying in the shed I can't seem to find the enthusiasm. It may be a while before I have a fully functioning craft workshop!

I'll let you know how it goes and if I ever make the move into the garden shed!!!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx