Tuesday 22 April 2008

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone, and what a nice morning it is too!. The sun is shining and the sky is blue here, it actually looks like a lovely spring morning rather than the wintry days we have been having recently. Here's hoping this is the start of things to come!

I'm going to be very busy today, I've got some orders to complete, an ATC to make for a competition on the CM&P Forum and a get well card to make for a member of the forum who accidentally slipped and broke her arm. Plus lots of other things that will no doubt crop up during the day.

Oh well, better get started, I'll hopefully get back and show you what I manage to achieve a little later.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx