Wednesday 30 April 2008

Shed Update!!

Any spare time I've had this week has been spent in the shed, tidying and moving things around. I have got rid of a huge amount of stuff and there is another large pile of bits and pieces ready to go. I finally feel I can begin to see the potential of the large space. I have uncovered the desk from under a pile of junk and so it is beginning to take shape.

I have also been trying to fit a few bits of crafting in and will show you what I have been up to as soon as my camera battery is charged and I can take some photo's.

Hope everyone is well and the weather is better than it is here - it has not stopped raining all day and the road is flooded a little way down from me. Let's hope we see some more sun soon.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx