Thursday 29 May 2008

Finally finished some more things for the sale

I am happy to say I have managed to fit making bits and pieces for the sale I told you about into my hectic days. I have made a few different designs of cards, including birthday cards and thank you cards. I have designed a new flyer to be placed next to my cards and I'm hoping I get a few orders from this. I still want to add a few more bits and pieces and make some more unique items but I'm just going to have to see if I have time.

Here's what I've made so far:


You can see the mess which I pushed to one side on the desk in order to take the picture!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire those cards look lovely. I would certainly buy some of them from you. Hope they sell well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx