Thursday 22 May 2008

Technique Swaps

Every month there is a technique ATC swap on the CM&P Forum hosted by 3katz. The technique we must use during May is heat embossing. I love this technique and had some great fun coming up with different ATC's. On some I have embossed over stamped images and then water coloured the images. I have also triple embossed a rectangle which I have then stamped into on one.

For some reason I was sure we had to make six and I sent them off this morning. It wasn't until I got back from the post office that I re-read the original information and realised I should have only made 4 - oh well, this means there are 2 for 3katz as a thank you for hosting the swap. You can see my ATC's for the swap below:

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx