Wednesday 14 May 2008

Hobbycraft Bargains

I popped to Hobbycraft this morning because I need a specific paper punch for an order I am currently working on, unfortunately they didn't have the punch but they did have loads of Sizzix dies and lots of other goodies on sale.

I got quite a few dies and some 3 for 2 crystal gem stickers and some half price 12x12 paper. All together my full basket should have totalled about £70 but it only came to just over £25 and then I also had a 'spend £25 and get £5 off ' voucher!!

So as I didn't manage to get the punch I need I'm going to have to go to another Hobbycraft - Is it too much to hope they might have a sale on as well??!!!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx