Monday 19 May 2008

I've been so busy

I have been so busy for the past week. I have been asked to make some items to sell at a local event with other crafts people. We are not charged for displaying our goods and we can advertise our companies any way we choose. The event is always well attended and so I am trying to get quite a lot of cards and hopefully some unique items made to include. I have also decided to advertise myself using leaflets so I need to update these as well.

With that and also trying to complete the orders I am currently working on I have been neglecting my blog but rest assured I'll be back and will show you what I am sending to the craft event and also all the other things I have been busy creating.

Post soon
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx