Thursday 8 May 2008

Zentangle swaps

I decided to put my zentangle ATC's onto the forum to be swapped. I asked, if possible, for zentangle ATC's in return and have been waiting eagerly for the swaps to come in the post. I received the first 2 swaps this morning and I think they are great.

The first ATC was made by Doublesided and I thought I'd share it with everyone on here, here it is:
I love the design and that each flower petal has a different pattern.

The second was made by Barb:


I think the piano in the corner is great and I love the little flowers at the bottom.

So a great big thank you to for two fantastic zentangle ATC's.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love Barbs - how cute is that fence! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx