Wednesday 7 May 2008

I've been shopping!!

What a lovely day - it's sunny and dry here with a blue sky and just a slight breeze. I think Summer is finally on the way!

It's so nice I decided to go out for a little trip and I've just got back from a nice morning in Windsor. I had a lovely walk along the river with an ice cream and a wander through the shops. I went into Lakeland and had a look at their craft section. I treated myself to a pack of unmounted stamps and some small embellishments. I'm not sure what I'm going to use the embellishments for but I'm sure they'll come in handy one day! I can't wait to try the stamps, I know just what I'm going to make first, as soon as I find the time. I'll show you my creations with my new toys soon.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx