Friday 5 September 2008

Birthday Card

I feel like I had a productive day yesterday. I managed to make a few cards for the birthday list and also for some friends whose birthdays are during September. At last I have a few cards in reserve and am feeling a bit more organised. My to do list is shorter but there's still loads and loads which needs to be done!! I had a few orders today which all need to be done in a relatively short space of time so I guess I'll be very busy for the next few days.

Here's the first of the birthday cards I made yesterday:
It incorporates a silk version of my favourite flower. I have loads of orchids, some of which I've grown from seedlings and should be flowering this year for the first time, I'm amazed that I have managed to keep them alive this long. I also have a few phalaenopsis which are the most common orchids but still stunningly beautiful.
Post soon
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx