Monday 15 September 2008

Yet More Fat Pages

Yes, you guessed it more fat pages, but I'm nearly there only another three to go! I'm actually really enjoying making these and they're giving me a break from all the orders I'm trying to complete at the moment.


I love the brown colours of the first page. I always like working with brown but find it quite a difficult colour to buy. Most brown papers are either too light or dark for my liking. I prefer a real Cadbury's chocolate kind of colour, just wish it were as tasty!!

I've used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the background of the second page. I love these embossing folders and I'd love to have them all although if finances allowed. My only wish is that they were just a bit bigger so you could use it as a background on a 5x7 inch card.

Hope you aren't getting too bored of fat book pages!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx