Friday 12 September 2008

Finally completed some fat pages

I showed you the backs I'd made for the cat and dog fat page swap last week sometime and as much as I kept promising myself I'd get on and make some of the fronts life took over and I just haven't had the time.

I managed to find a spare hour today and have stamped the images I'm going to use and have also completed a couple of the pages. I bought this stamp in the Range a couple of weeks ago specifically for this swap and have decided to use the same image on each one so I'm afraid my pages are all cats - not a dog in sight!

Here are the first two pages I have completed, they are quite similar and I like the fact that the images are at an angle. This is something I often think about doing but I'm always worried it will look like I couldn't stick straight! So I assure you it was intentional.


The rest will be different and I have decided I will take the time to make 2 a day until I have finished these so watch out for lots of fat pages over the next few days!
Post Soon
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx