Sunday 14 September 2008

More fat pages!

Well I'm keeping the promise I made to myself and making a couple of these fat pages each day, I need to make 11 in total so there's another couple of days ahead of me yet!

I love the green paper on the first page. It's a wallpaper sample I got quite a while ago just because I liked the paper so much. It's been sitting in my paper drawer ready for use but I like it so much I keep putting off using it. Silly but I'm sure other crafters know exactly what I mean!
Once again the pages have stones on them.

Promise I'll show you something other than fat pages soon!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. these are all gorgeous, love the images
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire your fat book pages are looking fab, the image is great. I know what you mean in regards to not wanting to use things because they are too nice, I am exactly the same, hence the reason I've accumilated so much stuff Lol.!!
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx