Tuesday 16 September 2008

Finally the Final Fat Pages!!

Yay I've done it, I've finished the cat fat book pages! Here are the last three:


As any regular readers of my blog know I love using black, white and red so I thought I'd make the last few fat pages in my favourite colours. The first has another embossed cuttlebug background but this time I highlighted the embossing using a silver ink pad. The second has some cat sequins in the corners, I've used these on some of the other pages but I have no idea where I got them from I just found them in the bottom of a drawer when I was looking through for some inspiration the other day! I've used die cut corners on the last page. I love this die it is a cut and emboss from Ellison/Sizzix and cuts both this and another corner both designs are quite art deco.

Well that's the end of the cat fat pages, back to cards and other stuff tomorrow.
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx