Friday 27 June 2008

1000 Visitors & Blog Candy

I can't believe my blog has had 1000 visitors. I thought I'd just say thank you so much for looking and please keep leaving me comments, I love to read what you think about my creations and what I've been doing.

I know it is only 1000 visitors which is not that many in the grand world of blogging but I am really pleased that people want to look at what I've been doing and keep coming back for further visits.

As a thank you, I'm got my first lot of blog candy to give away, nothing spectacular but I'll have a root around in all my crafty drawers and find a nice selecetion of bits and pieces for one lucky person. All you have to do is leave a comment on this message and I'll pick a winner out of the hat after the weekend. Please check back next week to see if you have won!!

Claire

11 comments:

  1. Hi Claire wow I am the first to post on your post never had that happen before congrats on reaching 1000 hits thats great I am still in the hundreds, would love to go in your draw and heres to another 1000 hits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, Congratulations on reaching 1000 hits, you must be very pleased with yourself. would love to be put into your draw for the blog candy.

    Thanks Sally Bentham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, can't believe I have missed so much since my last visit. Your waterfall atc's are fabulous and the 40 card is stunning!
    Congratulations on your 1,000 hits, it's nice to know people look at your work isn't it?
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on reaching 1000 hits. Isn't it great to know people are visiting your site to see you craft ideas. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    Lovely cards and interesting blog. Congrats on 1000 visitors, here's to the next 1000. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fashion thing going on here.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on reaching the 1000, love the waterfall cards, great site hugs Debs x (Debsydoo)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi claire from another clare(taffycrafty)..lol
    loving your blog there's always some great ideas,ive added u to my blog now.hope u don't mind.

    congratulations on reaching 1000hitsit just show's what a lovely bolg u have.well done hun xx
    please could i be enter in to the candy blog aswell xxx

    clare xx taffycrafty

    http://wilky-clare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire, great blog, congratulations on reaching 1000 hits. I'm sure there will be many more and it won't be long before you reach 2000.

    Peejay (CM&P forum)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the papers !!!!

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire, congrats on reaching a 1000 hits :) your atc waterfalls are awesome :)
    regards
    Heather x (emmaege,cmpc)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx