Saturday 21 June 2008

Waterfall ATC's

I did it - I made something!!! While I was lurking on the CM&P Forum and looking through the last months posts, I was reminded of the June technique swap. Every month there is a swap and you must make a certain number of atc's using a specific technique, this month was waterfall atc's in any theme. I sat for quite a while thinking about this and I finally came up with some ideas and once I got started I was flying through them.

I have made three all together, two for the swap and one for the host. I have taken pictures of the finished atc's and also pictures of each stage of the waterfall. Each waterfall has five sections. The first one is for the host and has the theme of vintage chocolate advertisements.

I can only upload five pictures at a time so pictures of the other atc's will be in the following posts.

Hope you like them, please leave a comment.

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx