Wednesday 25 June 2008

Some atc's I made today

Hello all,

I've been quite busy sorting out all my stock/stash over the past couple of evenings. I was surprised at just how much I have, I knew there was a lot but there were lots of things I don't even remember buying. I decided I wouldn't buy anything else until I'd used up lots. Well that was going well until I popped to the garden centre and thought I ought to have a look in the craft shop while I was there - well they had some bargains which were just too good to miss!! I bought some 12x12 paper and a couple of sets of alphabet stamps - will power, what will power!!!

I have made a few atc's today. One is for a competition so I won't post a picture of it here just yet. The other three I've made are a series of Oriental Fortune atc's. Each has a hand painted and stamped background and a little fortune, (like a fortune cookie).

I thoroughly enjoyed making them and it made me realise it's been a while since I made some atc's just for the sake of making them rather than entering an organised swap. Here's a photo of the finished atc's:


I put them up for swap on the CM&P Forum and they all went quite quickly, which is always nice!!

Post soon

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx