Monday 9 June 2008

Computer Problems

Another apology for not posting for a while. My computer has been messing about and I wasn't able to get on the internet at all from last Wednesday. I managed to finally sort the problem yesterday and I'm back.

Quick update on the past week - I've been enjoying some good weather at last and spent much of the weekend working in the garden, my aching limbs are wishing I hadn't spent quite so long weeding but it had to be done! I've also been busy making some fat book pages for a new swap on the CM&P Forum.

The craft sale I told you about went well. Each person could only take a very limited amount of stock and I took about 20 cards and 4 little maze books. All my stock sold in the first 30 minutes so I'm really happy, just wish I could have taken more but hopefully it will result in some future orders - fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and the weather has been good for you also - perhaps summer is finally here - it'll probably snow tomorrow now I've said that!!!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx