Tuesday 3 June 2008

Another Mystery Swap

I host a mystery ATC swap every month on the CM&P Forum - the idea is people sign up before they know what they will have to use. The items for May were:

  • Button
  • Cotton Wool
  • Fake or dried flower

The swap closed at the end of May and even though there were not as many people taking part as in previous months I think it was a great success, the ATC's are all fantastic. I feel very privileged when I host a swap because I get to see all the amazing work up close. Here are my entries:

You can't really see it in the picture but the robin is my fingerprint!

Now all I have to do is think of 3 items to be used in the June swap - thinking cap on!!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx