Saturday 21 June 2008

Crafting mojo gone awol

Hi everyone,

I've been going through a bit of a crafting dry spell these past few weeks. I sit down at the desk and hope inspiration will hit, after about half an hour of sitting staring at all my stash I admit defeat and walk away for another day.

Don't know what's wrong with me. I'm hosting another mystery swap on the CM&P forum and received 2 entries this morning. They are fantastic and they have given me a bit of motivation, so I'm going to sit and try to make something today.

The weather is awful here so at least I won't be looking out the window wishing I was outside. I'll let you know how I get on and show you what I manage to make, if anything!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx