Monday 30 June 2008

What a morning!

Wow, what a morning I've had. I woke up this morning looked out into the garden and saw a hedgehog on the lawn, bit late to still be out but he was moving around so I didn't think anything of it. About an hour later I looked out again and it was sill there, something not right. I went out and had a look the poor thing had a cut behind its ear and was not looking too good. It was in the shade so I left it while I tried to find out what to do. We used to have a little wildlife sanctuary near us but it closed a while back so who do you phone? I phoned tiggiwinkles but they were not very interested so I called my vet to ask who to take it to and they immediately just said bring it here and we'll sort it out. I took it and they were great explaining what they would do and that they would let me know how it was getting on. What a fantastic service.

After dropping the hedgehog off at the vets I went on to do a bit of shopping, thinking it would be quite quiet on a Monday morning, boy was I wrong, I think everyone in the area had decided to go to the same shop as me at the same time, it was packed and the queues were awful. On top of that they were servicing about half the fridges so there were no yogurts, dairy products or fresh fish available. Oh well I guess I'll just have to brave the shops another day this week.

Then I was home about an hour and a half later than I had hoped. At least the sun is shining and the sky is blue here at the moment. I need to go and post my blog candy off to Bubbles and I've got a card to make for a graduation and I must get it done today so I'm off to try and complete it. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes but I'll let you know how I get on.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx